Celebrate Me Home, is a unique end of life planning service, providing guidance and support with all your memorial preplanning needs. The memorial planning guide is an invaluable resource, helping to record all your memorial wishes.
Planning your own memorial service in advance not only allows you to design and specify the type of service you’d prefer; whether it be cremation or burial, but it also provides peace of mind for you and your family – who should be celebrating your life and joyous memories, not worrying about all the details
1. You will have control. Wouldn’t you want to have more control over your live and death? Pre-planning provides you power to make decisions regarding how and where you’ll be laid to rest, what type of ceremony you would like, burial, and/or cremation, even what type of prayer cards and memorial stationery you would like, and a host of other considerations that would otherwise be left up to mourning-loved ones.
2. Loved ones in mourning frequently do not make smart financial decisions. Purchasing costly burial merchandise during times of grief often cause emotional overspending.
3. Personal views are changing the way death is being viewed. Different generations want different things. Baby boomers want a more individualized memorial service; Generation Xers may choose a “Greener” cremation/burial option; while most consumers are choosing the focus to be on their life story, not on the loss.
4. Preplanning helps to avoid debt. Frequently the children of families facing death are responsible financially for funeral, burial or cremation costs.
5. Death is a part of life. Death should be celebrated and prepared for, just like you would for a wedding, birth, college or retirement.
To order your free memorial planning guide visit, http://celebratemehomect.com/contact/?requestguide=yes